This is the new home of ANS Room One's blog. Please return often to check for updates, photos and articles by the children and adults in the class. Happy exploring!
What am I? - By Maddison and Mia I am brown and a bit leathery. I have a big flappy mouth. Inside me are treasures and brightly-coloured rewards, awards and stickers. I have things to do your hair… Can you guess what I am? What am I? - By Jaykob and Siaosi I have two eyes and a mouth. I am made out of metal. I am electrical. I have tiny holes. I have a flat top... Can you guess what I am? What am I? - By Kingsley and Jaedyn I’m covered in stars. I’m by other colourful stuff. I’m up high. I’m at the back of the class. I’m green and white with a purple STAR. Can you guess what I am?
Next week (Feb 9-13) is Swim Week. Yay! Please make sure you have togs, a towel, goggles and a named swimming bag at school every day. Swimming time for the Senior School is 1-2pm. The cost is $10, payable in the Office ASAP.
Comments
Post a Comment