In Term 2 we have been really enjoying continuing our Kiwi Can programme... Here are some of the awesome Freeze-frames we did. Can you guess what emotion we were trying to portray?
This is the new home of ANS Room One's blog. Please return often to check for updates, photos and articles by the children and adults in the class. Happy exploring!
What am I? - By Maddison and Mia I am brown and a bit leathery. I have a big flappy mouth. Inside me are treasures and brightly-coloured rewards, awards and stickers. I have things to do your hair… Can you guess what I am? What am I? - By Jaykob and Siaosi I have two eyes and a mouth. I am made out of metal. I am electrical. I have tiny holes. I have a flat top... Can you guess what I am? What am I? - By Kingsley and Jaedyn I’m covered in stars. I’m by other colourful stuff. I’m up high. I’m at the back of the class. I’m green and white with a purple STAR. Can you guess what I am?
In Week 3, Room 1 had the opportunity to visit the Ashburton Art Gallery, Library and Museum as part of our Space investigations and Maori language topics. An amazing time was had by all and many children commented that they would be going back to visit again with their family...
Comments
Post a Comment